Heritage Lace products are easy to care for. Follow the care instructions below to keep your lace looking its best for years to come.
- 100% polyester Lace Window Treatments - Machine wash warm, gentle cycle. Do not bleach. Hang to dry.
- 70% Cotton/30% polyester blend lace - Machine wash warm, gentle cycle. Do not bleach. Hang to dry.
- Fine Linens - Fine linens are 100% cotton, 100% polyviscose or cotton/polyviscose blend. All are machine washable in cold water, hang to dry. Use a cool iron if needed.
- Lace Table Textiles and Wall Decor - Machine wash warm, gentle cycle. Do not bleach. Damp dry, then lay flat to dry or hang to dry. All color transfers are colorfast and machine washable.
- Crushed Lace - 100% polyester. Machine wash warm, gentle cycle. Do not bleach. Hang to dry. Ironing is not recommended.
Country Curtain Care
- 100% Cotton, unlined curtains - Machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Do not bleach. Hang to dry and use warm iron, if needed. For first washing, soak in a vinegar bath to help set the color. Use 1 cup vinegar.
- 100% Cotton, Lined Curtains - Dry cleaning is recommended for best results and to prevent shrinkage. You may also machine wash cold, gentle cycle and line dry.
- Shower Curtains - Shower curtains are 100% cotton fibers. Machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Hang to dry.
Measure the width of the window, then the length you desire. You may choose to place panels just to touch the windowsill, sit under the windowsill or go to the floor. It is all about personal preference. Tiers are measured from the middle of the window to the windowsill. Most of our curtains are 60" wide with some exceptions. If your window is wider, you may require more than one curtain to get the desired fullness. Our swags are split to accommodate an additional valance if extra width is needed. Valances can also be hung next to each other for the desired fullness.
Curtains have a 1-1/2 inch header and 1-3/4 inch rod pocket.
It is recommended that curtains be 1.25 - 2.25 times your window width.